Sender:
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2019 11:13:27 -0400
From:
Amit Kumar <[log in to unmask]>
We are starting a new team in Frederick and looking for FLL table. If some
one has a old one and do not want to use it further please let me know,
thanks
3013005233
Amit Kumar, Ph.D.
Director: North South Foundation, Rockville Chapter, Maryland
President: EKAL Foundation, USA, Frederick Chapter, Maryland
Leader: UrbanaMathClub (National Math Club, MATHCOUNT Foundation)
Leader:Urbana_Mindfulness_YOGA_Group
Member: Social Committee,  HOA, Villages of Urbana, Frederick, MD
Volunteer Coordinator: Adventure in Science (H4 program, University of
Maryland)
Administrator: Team # 44553, For *Inspiration and Recognition of Science
and Technology (FIRST) *