From:
"Maroney, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maroney, Thomas
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2014 13:12:24 +0000
Greetings Programs,

We take our hats off to the Tuxedo Pandas, the volunteers and match director and say thank you, it was an awesome day.

Throughout the day there were many robotic engineers dancing and having fun.

Changing gears I ran into a very nice young lady, which is trying to find a local team in the Roanoke area for her son to join.  I promised I would pass along to the listserv and her name is Gracie Lacerezo. Mrs. Lacerezo can be contacted directly at:

Thank you again for a wonderful job and a fun awesome day.

See you next year.

Joe Maroney
#5589 Scorpo Golems