Michael Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:50:07 -0400
The only thing that I can see is I believe that you have to identify a body
part, ie bone marrow, leukemia, and reaction to chemo.  Great topic!

We are doing diabetes one of our klds is on an insulin pump and so it fits
right in with the theme.

Oh I forgot to mention that I am a RN so if anyone has bio questions shoot
me an email.

Mike
Wafflebots!  Team 7574

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 9:10 AM, Julie C. Quick <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> My team wants to do their research project on coming up with better ways to
> help
> people (and more specifically other kids) endure cancer treatments.  They
> are
> looking at things like building the immune system, building energy through
> diet,
> mental helth services, etc.  I was wondering if this is too "soft" a topic
> for
> their research.  There is a lot of science involved in the topics that they
> are
> researching, but not as much engineering.  Is that ok?
>
> Thanks,
> Julie
> Forest Elementary Robotic OWLS
>

> -- To UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE your settings, please visit
> the list".
>
> -- VADCFLL administrative announcements are sent via VADCFLL-ADMIN-L. Visit
> https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-admin-l.html to subscribe.

Michael Brown
Y!:nrune AOL:nrune
GPS: Team Virginia Brown's