From:
Vinayak Arumugam <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vinayak Arumugam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2016 05:22:56 +0000
LEGO Legends would like to say our heartfelt Thank You to the Friendship Collegiate Academy, tournament director, co-director, their excellent team of volunteers including the judges, referees, as well as the DJ who kept the kids entertained throughout the day! It was a well run tournament where the schedule was followed like a clock work. Everything went well flawlessly. So thank you all again!

This Friendship Collegiate tournament has a special significance to our team; it will be in our team's memory forever as we are advancing to the VA-DC championship first time since we formed our team 3 years ago. Our warm regards to all the teams that competed at the Friendship Collegiate and best wishes to the teams that advanced to the VA-DC championship!

Best Regards,
Coach Vinayak Arumugam

Coach Lakshmi Santhamoorthy

Team LEGO Legends (team #610)