From:
Jeff Schoolcraft <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Schoolcraft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2014 09:24:55 -0500
There are loads of different rubber bands, you can seem them in this unfortunately named category on BrickOwl: http://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego_category/rubbers-and-strings it might help in identifying what you have or in giving you a source for more if you can expedite an order before your tournament.

--
Jeff Schoolcraft

On November 6, 2014 at 9:15:43 AM, Peggy Morgan ([log in to unmask]) wrote:

Heather-try disconnecting your cords tying a knot in them and then reconnecting them - the knot take up the extra length and keeps cords out-of-the-way.

Sent from my iPhone