From:
Ginny Echelberger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2008 11:26:49 -0400
Hi Coaches,

Is anyone registering more than one FLL Team this year and only getting one
field kit? I am a former coach and because my son will be on a school-based
team this year, I am trying to use my time to get more area teams started
and supported. My son will be the only child with any FLL experience on his
team so I thought it was important that he give them that support and
therefore, I just wouldn't feel right coaching other kids who would compete
with my child. However, I am trying to get mentors and coaches up and going
so in that rookie year they don't feel like there is no support. Our local
area has not had many teams and this year we are getting several new ones
started.

Therefore, I'd like to purchase a field kit to use for demonstrations and to
teach some of the FLL concepts to area college students and other interested
parents and teachers. If you can help me, please contact me directly.

Thank you,

Ginny Echelberger

434-973-0393