From:
Brittany Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2008 00:21:55 +0000

Good evening VA/DC FLL,

Those of you who attended the Sterling 2 qualifier are probably aware that Michael Chandler, the Washington Post's education reporter for Loudoun County (also known to her readers as the reporter taking the 9th grade algebra class), was at today's tournament to cover the event, the teams, and the excitement of the FLL program.  It is our understanding that her article will be in tomorrow's paper.  Y ou can read some of Michael's recent articles here - http://loudounextra.washingtonpost.com/staff/michael-alison-chandler/.

If your team receives any news coverage, we would love to hear about it and help get the word out to others .  Please pass along any news stories of interest and we will share them on our Web site at  http://www.vadcfll.org/news.html.

Thank you to all of the teams, coaches, and volunteers for another successful weekend of qualifiers!  More about the championship tournament at JMU on December 6th and 7th will be coming soon.

Best regards,
Brittany

---
Brittany Rose