VA/DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 1 Oct 2011 22:32:34 -0400
There are a bunch of tiny pieces that have been left over in the kits
I have assembled.  The only ones that surprised me were the 2-3 flat
2x1 red pieces.  The other ones made sense, as they are small and it
might be easy to lose one during assembly.

Steve Scherr