From:
Shailendra Singh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shailendra Singh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2008 11:55:27 -0400

Clyde,

Thanks for sending me the forms. I now have them ready to give to you. Unfortunately, due to other challenges I could not meet with you until now. Is it possible to meet with you today sometime, or next week sometime.

I will email the forms to you today, and also mail them to you tomorrow.

Thanks

Shailendra Singh
(703) 264-0664 (Home) (703) 801-4251(Cell)
[log in to unmask] (Home)