Sender:
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 2015 22:59:31 +0000
From:
Ozgur Bulbul <[log in to unmask]>
I totally agree to this. Kids need to be on top of the rules regarding the
scoring, and if needed refuse to sign the score sheet if they believe there
is a bad referee call.

We had an incident over the weekend, where there was a bad call, and head
referee checked the rules before agreeing the team actually got the points
after the referee refused it..

--Oz

>>> https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-ANNOUNCEMENTS-l.html to