From:
Todd J Lennox <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Todd J Lennox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2017 13:40:01 -0400
The presentation must be performed live in the room in front of the judges.   Here is the pertinent section from challenge guide.
 • All teams must present live. The team may use media equipment (if available) only to enhance the live presentation.

They can use a video as part of their sharing outside the judging room.  The team I coached did that one year.

For the tournament have them think about how they could use props in lieu of a green screen to do their broadcast.

One other reminder the 5 minutes starts the moment the team walks in the room not after they have setup their props etc.

Sent from my iPhone