From:
Tom Bove <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2010 15:14:57 +0000
We were at Chantilly (Blue Table) and it worked every time.  But during the practice rounds, they did discover some of the tables were not level and shimmed the legs.  During our last run, the entire table lifted up (either one of our team or a judge leaned on the edge too hard) but the syringe was already in base.
Tom