VA/DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 18 Sep 2010 22:04:26 -0400
Coaches in DC and NoVA,

  I am happy to facilitate a workshop in the northern part of our region, but I am unavailable before Sept 30.  Would you find a clinic in the first part of October helpful?

Steve Scherr
VA/DC Referee Advisor