From:
Mark Nottingham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Nottingham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 2021 11:11:58 -0500
Got it. We will try running over the location to see if it's common to all
mats and get back to you. Checking under the mat is a great idea.
Mark Nottingham
6th Grade Science Teacher
First Lego League Robotics Coach- CCMS Team 31516
Carroll County Middle School
Carroll County Public Schools
(276)728-2382

>>> https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-announcements-l.html to