From:
Nikki Buermeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 2015 07:49:24 -0500
The Techno Tacos would also like to thank Mark and all the volunteers at
the tournament Saturday.  Events like this can change these kids' lives and
we are very thankful to everyone who made this event happen.  The judges,
refs and especially Mark were so encouraging to the kids and took the time
to connect with them, growing their love and confidence in science and
technology.
Thanks again to all involved!
Techno Tacos

>>> https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-announcements-l.html to