From:
Karen Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2018 11:18:30 -0400
This is a friendly reminder to all teams that the VA-DC FLL registration system will close after midnight tonight.  Please make sure that you have updated all of your information before that time (see the list below).  After the system closes you will NOT be able to log in to make changes (we need it unchanging to assign teams).  The site can be reached at https://vadcfll.cisat.jmu.edu/db/teamlogin.aspx Please ensure that: * You have registered if you intend to compete * You have selected your tournament preferences if you intend to compete * You have included ALL team members (we need this information to make sure we buy enough participation ribbons) * You have birthdays for ALL team members (we use this to make sure that the team is in the right age division) It is very important that you complete this by the deadline because we will be making decisions about potentially making some tournaments single division (there are a LOT more division 1 teams than division 2 teams in Northern Virginia so we will likely have at least 2-3 tournaments that will only be division 1).  There's also a chance we may cancel 1-2 tournaments due to lack of teams and move all of those teams into different events.  If you then try to register late we may not have any space available... The sooner we have the decisions made, the sooner we can complete and post assignments :-) Thanks and we look forward to seeing you all at the Regional Tournaments in November! Karen ------------ Karen Berger VA-DC FLL Regional Tournament Coordinator