Sender:
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2013 17:42:25 +0000
From:
"Swayne, Nick - swaynedd" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Rick & Susan Steenrod <[log in to unmask]>
Keep in mind that you are only competing with the teams at your tournament so any help you can provide to prior or subsequent tournaments is fine.  In fact, we encourage it.  As a former coach it is very helpful to sit on a judging panel.  You learn a lot about what “right” looks like and how the process works.  And, from a tournament director’s perspective it is also very helpful to have fully engaged volunteers as well as coaches who are familiar with the tournament structure.