From:
Desh Deshmukh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Desh Deshmukh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2012 07:15:41 -0800
Teri;

FRC  - Check with the Hayfield Secondary & West Potomac HS (Tea,m # 614) in Alexandria for a spot in the FRC team. George Mason High school team is holding a Workshop on Dec. 8. It may be restricted to registered teams only, but potential Mentors seeing to associate with an FRC team may participate. See details below.

http://www.virginiafirst.org/registration/event-calendar/icalrepeat.detail/2012/12/08/235/-/frc-workshop

I know a team (mostly home schooled) may have a spot usually meets near Ft. Belvoir and seen members start as young as 12. BAH is one of the sponsors of this team and blessed them with a wonderful Mentor. If interested send me a e-mail privately.

FTC - IT may be bit late to join a FTC team as we are getting ready for qualifiers. I can spot only 2 teams (out of 119) in the Alexandria area. Check with the Mt. Vernon HS, Alexandria  Robotics (team 6317) club POC - see the link below

http://www.fcps.edu/MtVernonHS/clubs_activities/index.htm

Good luck.

Desh Deshmukh