From:
Sparky Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sparky Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2013 11:27:20 -0400
Hello FLL Teams!

We are a *FIRST* Robotics Competition (FRC) Team, from J.R Tucker High
School in Richmond. Sparky 384 was Virginia Regional Chairman's Award last
year. We are hosting a *FIRST* LEGO Drive, to continue to provide LEGOs to
children in under-served communities in Virginia. We also send LEGOs to
Haiti through our project last year, and hope to continue sendingLEGOs to
countries around the world. Please help us "spark" a life-long interest in
Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) in young students
who might not otherwise have this opportunity.

We are collecting gently used LEGO elements and bricks to create Jr. FLL
team kits. If your FLL team has LEGOs or any field set-up kits you are not
using anymore, we would love to have your donations. Please e-mail us, at
[log in to unmask], if you have any LEGOs you would like to donate.

Together we can "spark" the future of the world's youth into a fun-filled
world of Science and Technology.

Thank You.

Regards,
Sparky 384