From:
"Jones, Krystian Wyvonne - joneskw" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jones, Krystian Wyvonne - joneskw
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2018 13:27:11 +0000
The VA-DC Team Manager account only has a slot for one coach to be assigned to a team.  However, that it not to say that assistant coaches do not get the majority of the same information as the coach.  Once a team has registered with FIRST, they are automatically added to our listserv and that is where the majority of emails will come through with the one caveat of tournament communications.

Tournament directors will communicate directly with whoever is listed as the coach in the team manager account about any logistics, scheduling, or last minute changes.  This time of year, email is critical, so please check junk mail if you feel you are not getting the proper communication.  If you still do not have anything, notify me and I will take care of it for you.

Happy Friday!

Krystian Jones
Assistant Director VA-DC FIRST LEGO League &
FIRST LEGO League Jr.
(540) 568-2216
800 South Main St. MSC 0305
Harrisonburg, VA 22807