From:
Phil Smith III <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Phil Smith III <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2019 14:32:11 -0400
“Don’t go away sad—don’t even go away!”

Srsly, I’m not in the Richmond area, so I haven’t met you. But as a 17-year FLL veteran, I’d strongly encourage you to volunteer at a local tournament (or two, or three…). Your expertise and experience will be greatly appreciated.

This goes for everyone—even if you don’t have the experience, you’ll learn it. FLL is built on the strength of its volunteerism, and it’s a lot of fun on either side of the table!

--

Phil Smith III

Coach, The Capital Girls (retired)

Team 1900 (2002)