Sender:
First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 20:57:09 -0500
From:
David Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Sorry... another last minute question.   I know that there have been a
few rule changes since last season and there is this mention of the
"active touch rule" which I must admit am not fully aware of its
implications.     I know that last season, the kids would wait for any
part of the 'running' robot to cross into base before grabbing it and
setting up the next mission.    Is there something that has changed in
that respect.

thanks
David Levy