Sokhom Kith <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 1 Nov 2013 06:53:57 -0400
Nature's Fury Challengers,

Last call to the pre-tournament sharing event, hosted by the Fairhill
Robotics teams.  So far, a dozen of FLL teams have signed up for this (free)
fun and exciting event.

Pre-tournament Sharing Event
Host:  Fairhill Robotics teams
Place:  Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8241
	1051 Springhill Road
	McLean, VA  22102
Date:  Sunday November 3, 2013
Time:  14:00 to 18:00 EST
POC:  Sokhom Kith, [log in to unmask]

Come out and share with the community your research findings, your
innovative solutions to keep us safe, your team invention of  the warning
systems against the nature disasters, and how we can help each other to
rebuild aftermath.  We are learning to live on this planet with our
unpredictable Mother Nature.

Team works are the key to form synergy to overcome any mountain of
obstacles.  Together we will make the Earth safer for our home.

Let show our skills and talents to put together those LEGO bricks and the
Brain to perform the tasks consistently.  Let make the Bot have some senses,
and let bring its unpredictability to order.

There will be FLL tables, half-size for you to practice, and a full table
for the coopetition.  Let have fun in the FIRST way!

Sokhom Kith