Sender:
From:
Kristin Clemons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2014 09:14:03 -0400
Greetings,

Congratulations to all of you on a fantastic FLL season! Natures Fury was an
amazing challenge!! I had a great time volunteering as an FLL judge this
year and cannot wait to see what teams come up with next season!

Are you interested in learning how to take your FLL Team and turn it into an
FTC Team? Are you a Rookie FTC Team looking for advice on getting a good
start on the season? This four-part video training, featuring experts from
the FTC community, is for you! Hear from Ken Johnson, director of FTC, Team
Terra Nova Robotics, Team Tesla, Fish in the Boat, and FIRST co-founder
Woodie Flowers! The link is:

http://www.usfirst.org/roboticsprograms/ftc/itsallFIRSTtome

Once you have watched the video's, the next step is to register your team!
Registration has already opened on May 14th for the 2014 FTC challenge, so
there is no need to wait. Just copy/paste the link and follow the prompts:

http://www.usfirst.org/roboticsprograms/ftc/registration

Still have questions? We are here to help you make this transition as smooth
as possible! Our staff has multiple seasons coaching experience and can
answer any questions you may have.  Please feel free to contact either of
us; Kristin Clemons [log in to unmask] or Carol Edelman at

Thanks,
Kristin Clemons
FTC Coordinator
Virginia FIRST