Sender:
From:
Denyse Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2013 11:59:31 -0400
Hello Everyone,

We are currently accepting registrations for the Northern Virginia Community
College robotics summer camps. The last two years was a huge success with
many camps having a waitlist!!

This year there are FLL camps in the east and west side of Prince
William County, as well as, in Loudon County. The camps will actually be on
the college campus which makes the students feel like they are going to
college for the summer!! The FLL camps include a beginners FLL camp (FLL 1),
and advanced FLL camp (FLL 2).

There are also other robotics camps such as - VEX robotics for middle and
high school students.

Robotics does not stop when the last bell rings; it's just the beginning to
explore more FLL and other robotics programs.

See the link below (use internet explorer) to review the STEM Camp
Information page or to navigate to the Camp Registeration page.
http://www.nvcc.edu/systemic/

Space is limited and registrations have already begun. We hope to see you
and your students this summer.

Denyse Carroll
Regional STEM Education Coordinator