Sender: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
From: Sparky Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 10:20:06 -0500
Hello FLL coaches/teams,

It has been brought to our attention that the license plate image did not
show up for some people.  Here is a link showing what the proposed license
plate will look like.
http://www.sparky384.com/first-license-plate/license_plate_sm/

We hope you will all consider this exciting opportunity!!

*Help Virginia become one of the first states to have a FIRST license
plate!  Please share this exciting opportunity with your team.*

We are Sparky 384, a *FIRST* Robotics Competition (FRC) team, from
Richmond and we are developing a *FIRST* license plate for
the Commonwealth of Virginia.  Our goal is to increase public awareness of
STEM and *FIRST.  *

We invite all FLL coaches, teams, families and fans to order your license
plate today!   The cost is $10.00 ($20.00 if you have a personalized plate)
and it will feature the *FIRST* logo.

We need 450 paid applications to make this a reality.  *If you are
interested, please complete your application right away as the bill goes to
the General Assembly in January. *

Here is the sample of the proposed license plate (subject to DMV
approval).

http://www.sparky384.com/first-license-plate/license_plate_sm/

*To order your FIRST license plate:*

1.  Complete the application

www.sparky384.com/first-va-license-plate-appl.pdf

2.  Include $10 cash or check (payable to “Friends of Sparky”)

3.  The cost for credit card payments is $10.27 (write credit card info on
application)

4.  Mail application and payment to:

Friends of Sparky

 P.O. Box 6495

Glen Allen, VA  23058

We hope you’ll join us in this exciting opportunity!!

Sparky 384

*FIRST* Robotics Team

J.R. Tucker High School

Richmond, Virginia