From:
Frank Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frank Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2018 20:09:46 -0400
Ahh the perils of "reply-all" :)

I've received a few inquiries about the table that we built.

This table is pretty much what we did:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.youtube.com_watch-3Fv-3D1qbbpkCmQAw&d=DwIBaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=k-i6Ba2qxSxXEya4nlxXBnbPV6-gfIi9jbpBJqBT0ms&s=Es_xJxg1cgeSXaXvJi8o6wAP2SCpHB0YJFcG5WVVJhU&e=

It's based on the Landroid table, but much easier to build.  We varied from
the table in the video in the following areas:

1) We didn't bother using dowels and furniture bolts on the corners
2) The hollow core door seemed a little flimsy on the edge that we cut, so
we filled the cut area in with wood.  You can either salvage that wood from
unused parts of the doors or just cut some fillers.  Totally optional.

I would recommend using  a doweling jig when you drill the holes for the
dowels.

I had one parent on my team that is very handy with tools.  When I showed
him the video, he pretty much knew what to do :)

Hope this helps,
Frank Levine