Sender:
From:
David Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2011 15:12:02 -0500
For what it's worth, our team had a relatively good experience with the
TJ accommodation.   The team member's essay portion was deferred to another
date and he was able to arrive at memorial hall at 2:30.     He may have
been assigned to a TJ exam site that was easier to get in and out of fast.
  That may be something to consider for next year.

David