Sender:
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2011 13:56:39 +0000
From:
"Swayne, Dominic - swaynedd" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Anant Narayanan <[log in to unmask]>
Unfortunately I don't control the advertising on the website.  The program is open (and free) to all educators in Virginia!  First priority goes to the folks listed but we only filled to half capacity last year so PLEASE sign up!

If anyone has troubles signing up - have them contact me.

Nick Swayne
JMU College of Education
Director of External Relations and Outreach
Executive Director for Virginia-DC FIRST LEGO League
(540) 568-6093