From:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2012 13:12:05 -0400
I'm nervous about doing anything at all to it besides just letting it sit
on the table.  Not knowing what the mats at the tournaments will look like,
and whether or not there will be time or space for anything to be done for
them, I don't want to get there and have a different landscape than what
we've been practicing on.  I don't know, I'm torn!

Sonya