From:
David Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 2009 18:45:50 -0400
" we had to change the batteries and it's like a completely different
robot."

Battery strength affects the power level of the motors.

There  is a good lesson to be had on having the kids observe how a
motor's power setting influences the vehicle's speed and distance
travelled .   The kids should try this for motor duration as seconds
as well as duration as rotations and then choose  a solution that
ensures that the vehicle maintains its accuracy regardless of the
power level.
-David

Sent from my iPhone