Sender:
From:
VA-DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2014 18:07:10 -0400
Yes there is some sagging of the grabber arm--until you load the loop into
the grabber.

Field Setup:  "Senses - Secure as shown, with slider all the way west, and
any loop captured in the grabber."  See the picture at the top of page 10
of the Challenge.

Steve Scherr
VA-DC FLL Referee Advisor