Sender:
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2016 20:53:18 -0400
From:
VA-DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
To: VADCFLL-L <[log in to unmask]>
The Animal Allies Field Setup does not say to attach the Biomimicry Wall to
the table side boundaries.

BIOMIMICRY WALL AND GREEN GECKO: The Biomimicry Wall’s feet are spaced
slightly wide. Center them as close to their marks as possible, and keep
them parallel. Press the Green Gecko onto its holder at the center of its
belly as shown.
So, I guess that you'll have to treat this as an engineering challenge, to
try to avoid the unwanted behavior.

Steve Scherr
Virginia-DC FLL Referee Advisor