From:
Wendy Sherbert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wendy Sherbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2014 09:32:32 -0400
This is Nature's Fury come to life! Glad everyone is safe. :)

Coach Wendy Sherbert
MV Digital Bricks

Wendy Sherbert, M.Ed
Gifted Education Resource Teacher
Mountain View Elementary
703-754-4161

*The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or
privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of or taking action in reliance upon the information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you have
received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.”

>>> Mark Vanderlyn <[log in to unmask]> 5/16/2014 9:03 AM >>>
Nick
I wanted to let you know our team is safe and that weather conditions
are improving each day here. The kids are all excited to begin the
tournament today and see LegoLand. Between ice during the State
Tournament and fire out here this has turned out to be one FLL season I
am sure none of us will forget. We will send twitter updates
@ashburnrobotics to keep everyone posted on the news.

Best regards
Coach Mark
Ashburn Robotics
Team 20 Geared UP!

Sent from my iPhone

On May 15, 2014, at 6:44 PM, "Swayne, Nick - swaynedd"