From:
Bdh612-ess <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bdh612-ess <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2013 21:12:44 -0400
The last bullet of rule 8 (Base) states that anything in the teams possession is in base. This means that you can store stuff in your box, on the mat in base, and even on the mat out of base (Scott has been shown doing that in his videos) as long as its still in you "possession" (ie not sent out by the robot) and as long as its not strategically placed out side of base.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone