From:
Peggy Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peggy Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2014 09:17:26 -0500
Many thanks to Michael Robinson and his crew at Friendship Collegiate Academy!
The Walker ~ Jones Tigers, Team 1067 appreciate the VOLUNTEER judges,
referees and ambassadors giving their time and energy for this all day, high
energy event.

The 20 teams who attended demonstrated "Gracious Professionalism" throughout
the day encouraging each other with High Fives and "Good Luck!" Our team
walked away with beautiful ribbons, remembering the good times and the Core
Value "What we learn is more important than what we win:)"

Thanks bunches!!!