From:
"Gail D. Drake" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gail D. Drake
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 2015 17:47:38 +0000
?ILITE Robotics will again have several summer camps, including EV3 and FLL the last week of June and first week of July.  The announcements will be made in about one week.

Respectfully,
Professor Drake
Associate Professor Northern Virginia Community College
ILITE FRC Robotics Coach
ILITE FTC Robotics Coach
Robotics Tournament Director
US Cyber Patriot Coach