Sender:
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2015 15:25:44 -0400
From:
janice chan <[log in to unmask]>
So I've had 2 families in the Ashburn area email me in the last 40 minutes
that they are also looking for a team.  Are there any parents out there
willing to be a Coach?  Unfortunately, we don't have any experience and our
family schedule is pretty tight, however, I would be willing to help out
when I'm available.

As of right now, there are 3 Ashburn kids looking for a team.  Are there
anymore out there?

Thanks,
Janice

>>> https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-announcements-l.html to