SUBSCRIBE VADCFLL-L Bill Pfister <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Jan 2020 19:34:05 -0500
We also use the Stanley 25 pocket organizations and the kids have been very happy with them.  They also make a deeper version for some of the larger parts.  The best price I found was at Home Depot, which was recently about half the price shown at Amazon.  We have several sets to get granular with the separation although you could also group some of the parts so you don't have to buy as many organizers.