Sender:
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2012 14:25:16 -0500
From:
B Bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
To: Haydee Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
I totally agree- this needs to send over to FIRST.   What a touching email!
   And to send out some behind the scene thanks- Thank-you to  Karen for
organizing the tournaments in my area. What I do as a coach is great and
personally touches the lives of my kids, but none of it would be possible
with out people like Karen, Eric and Dominick!  A big thank-you to you
organizers :)  These stories belong to you too!
Regards,
Brandy