Sender:
Date:
Sun, 23 Oct 2011 14:10:49 -0400
8bit
From:
VA/DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
Although it isn't highlighted in the Field Setup, the specifications
are at the bottom of page 9 (under Poison)
"Refrigeration Trailer – The back of the white refrigeration trailer
is pushed against the north border wall, between the two center
fences, centered on its marks."

The marks on the mat serve as guidelines, but don't specify an exact
position for the "latch".

Steve Scherr
VA/DC FLL Referee Advisor