Sender: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 07:08:34 -0400
From: Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Comments: To: VADCFLL Mail List <[log in to unmask]>
Second year coach here, but my old age is getting the better of me. What
can we expect in the project judging session? I know our team has five
minutes to set up and perform, but I am thinking about the logistics of the
whole thing.

For example, the team is lined up outside the classroom. The judge comes to
the door and tells them to come in. The team comes in and brings the props
for the skit. The judge explains what is going to happen ("you perform; you
have five minutes; then we will ask questions; yada yada"). Then the clock
starts and the team performs.

Or does the judge come to the door with his stopwatch and tell the team
everything they need and clicks the start button and then the team goes in?

Or something else?

In other words, when practicing, when should I hit the start button on my
stopwatch?

And while I have your attention, what else can we expect in the project
judging?

​Coach Skip
Team TechnoBotz of Chesapeake
​