Sender: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
From: Tom Welsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 21:26:07 -0500
On behalf of all of my teams that competed in FIRST Regional events this
year, thank you!  All 4 of my teams had the greatest time at their Regional
events.  And they are very appreciative of how much time and energy has
been given by volunteers so that they can get their geek on!

Thanks,

Tom Welsh
Nova Labs Robotics (formerly Herndon Robotics) - Founder/Head Coach
FLL & FTC Robotics Teams
http://robotics.nova-labs.org
703-481-3696 home