From:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2008 21:23:46 -0500
Hi,
I have two last minute questions.  Charging the battery:  Is it bad to
overcharge it?  As in, should you only charge it for four hours?  Is it bad
to plug it in and charge it overnight?

Printing the programs:  When we try to print the programs, it tried to
compress everything down to one page, so it is very small.  Is there
anything one could do about that?

Thanks!
Sonya in Hbg