Sender:
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2011 14:38:40 -0700
From:
Brandy bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
To: Michael Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Yeah, we had a solid run of 9 year olds and one 14 yr old (brother) so our team was in Division 2.  We took first place in research and 4th overall :)  Unless you have your eye on Nationals, I wouldn't stress about which division you're in.  The more experience a team has, the better they can be, and some D1 might have been in this longer.  You can't tell.  Plus,  there are several teams like ours where everyone, but one kid, is under 11 so you'll be in good company.
Regards,

Brandy