From:
Kandace Shields <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kandace Shields <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 2020 22:09:24 +0000
Hi,

I would love to join the conversation about running an FLL Robotics Team virtually. I work for a non-profit STEM organization; LETS GO Boys and Girls and we are hopeful to run 4 Explore Teams, and 5 Challenge Teams this upcoming season.

I tried entering the Remote Team Meeting, but a message appeared stating "the form Remote Team Meeting and Ideas for the Fall Brainstorming Session (Hosted by Share & Learn) is no longer accepting responses.Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake."

Is there another link to join?

Thank you,
Kandace