From:
Ankit Gupta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ankit Gupta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2019 07:05:37 -0500
The above picture, as per my understanding doesn’t qualify for color match
points since it is placed in black circle. So as someone said you only get
10 points.

However, someone mentioned that you can get 30 points by placing them
sideways.. can they pls explain...

I think placing them side ways with each block being partially or
completely in the circle would give 10 for each stack I.e 20