From:
Pamela Mummareddy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pamela Mummareddy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2011 06:50:43 -0700
Thanks to ALL for a quick response.

Pam

From: sridhar kowdley <[log in to unmask]>
To: Pamela Mummareddy <[log in to unmask]>; "Swayne, Dominic - swaynedd" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, August 1, 2011 9:32 AM
Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] Rookie Coach Field Set up Kit- Question

Pamela

What works really well- we did this again this year is to open all packets-- use disposable plates and bowls and separate all the like pieces together into these plates and bowls.  Let the kids break up into teams of two and build the mission pieces together- One reads directions and the other gets the pieces needed.  Then both can team up and build.  I also recommend you make it into a pizza party.  We did this last night and completed all the field pieces within a matter of 3 hours start to finish including a break for pizza.

Hope that helps.
Sridhar

Hi All: