From:
Todd J Lennox <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Todd J Lennox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 2016 20:58:58 -0400
This is one that seems to fall under GP2 "if a detail isn't mentioned, then it does not matter."  I can find no reference that says all parts of the robot must be in possession of the Technicians (the 2 people currently at the table) or stored in a particular location.  Since it is silent on these two issues robot pieces can be stored anywhere as far as I can tell including in other team members hands.

Thanks,

> Todd Lennox
> Coach
> Think Tank 2016 (AA)