From:
VaShaun Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
VaShaun Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 2020 17:19:49 -0400
Hello,

Any former JR FLL members in this archive? My name is VaShaun Davis. I work for a non profit organization named LETS GO Boys & Girls in the DC region. Along with supporting several FLL Challenge teams this Fall, we are also supporting FLL Explore teams and wanted to survey the community and see if anyone had any extra WeDo 2.0 sets that they are no longer utilizing with their team.

Best,

Vashaun Davis
STEM Assistant
LETS GO Boys & Girls Inc.